Thanks to iOS 11, you can now record your iPhone or iPad's screen quickly and easily.
Here's what you need to do:
Enable Screen Recording
You just need to do this once:
- Go to SETTINGS > CONTROL CENTRE > CUSTOMISE CONTROLS.
- Scroll down to find SCREEN RECORDING.
- Tap the green PLUS (+).
This adds SCREEN RECORDING to your control centre.
Record Your Screen
To record your screen:
- Swipe up to access your control centre.
- Tap the new record button (see below). If you want to record audio you need to long press this button to access recording settings.
- You'll have a 3-second countdown before recording starts.
- When you are recording there will be a red bar across the top of your screen (see below).
- Tap the red bar at the top of your screen.
- Select STOP.
- The video saves in your PHOTOS.
Here's an example of a screen recording I made on my iPad (there is no audio on this video, although of course, you can record audio easily).